my new book on how to build a drone is free this weekend!

Hey guys, I just launched my book. Drone University, It’s an A-Z on how to roll your own autonomous airplane or multi-copter, and in addition includes recipes and tips. It has a lot of APM info!

It’s free for you this weekend, after that it’s gonna be $9.99. So get it now!

You can get it on your Kindle or Kindle app on your phone or ipad. Or use the http://www.amazon.com/CloudReader on your PC or Mac or Linux. Basically, it’s everywhere.

And if you like it, please give me a 5 star review! icon_smile_cool.gif
John

COVER2-187x300.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks! John G.

• So there's really no way to get this book without having to jump through all these Kindle Amazon Cloud Whispernet whatever loopholes?

No pdf Download? In Amazon, it even states, "downloadable now", but of course it doesn't work.

So , basically, one would have to download this Kindle reader, install it in a virtual machine (assuming, one already has one running with this weird, ancient windows software), then try again to "download" the book, during which of course you'd have to sell your soul to amazon, take part in their user survey and after all this (lucky, who's got a few spare days) it probably still wouldn't be possible to actually convert it to a normal format like pdf....

Guess it's really easier to just figure out all this drone stuff yourself from rcgroups and here, huh? :)

• I live in Australia, so not the US, I just followed the links to amazon.com.au, I searched for drone university, hit download.  It asked me to set up the kindle cloud, I did that, then hit download again and the book popped up in a new window on kindle cloud.  Nothing too complicated.

The blokes offering a book for free that he would have spent thousands of hours writing and people are bagging him/amazon because they're inconvenienced for 5 seconds.

I'm only a few pages in and liking it already thanks to the reference to the RiteWing Zephyr. Thanks John.

• @ Adam,

Sadly not all country/region have the same policy on kindle stuff, i.e. guys (including me) from Indonesia cannot download the book even-though we have legitimate amazon account and already found the page with link mentioned.

@ John: Thank you so much for share it to community, I hope we (here in 3th countries) can enjoy it also. 

• Downloaded now!

• Thanks a ton John!!!

I need to find some time to read it, but it seems very intersesting :)

WIll leave a nice review for sure :)

• Thanks very much. I've only had time to skim through it but that's left a very favorable impression. Hope you have success with it!

• Perfect done, John. Thanks a lot for the Book! A clear 5 Star rating..

• MR60

Can't seem to have a link for download (Europe) :(

• Just go to your local amazon homepage and search for "drone university".

The link provided by John leads to the US homepage from where you can't buy/download it.

I tried on Amazon.fr 

It works.

This reply was deleted.

Activity