Naza Fly Away

Just wondering how many guys have had fly aways with Naza like I have. Done with Naza, what is the best FC out right now?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• As per the DJI specs, values were checked in software assitant weekly. 

• Guys i'm not here to defend DJI or anyone else for that matter, I just don't like the whole "underdog" attitude with the f@#%k DJI it cost so much and glitches !!!

And then you go to the other angle like f@#%k Apple cause it bends or whatever and steals from android !! I mean REALLY !!?!

I have a wide range of flight controllers from Arducopters to DJI to openpilot to multiwii and i love them all ! but I'm aware that they are hobby grade material and that they can fail on me at any given moment ...

• When you setup and have a reasonably strong understanding of the flight controller and environmental conditions, you wont get fly aways or other strangeness. Im not saying Naza or APM are completely perfect, but they do work pretty well most of the time. Bad stuff does happen but you really should be able to bring back your multi in manual mode or just land it striaght down or something. Not knowing how to control it and letting it continue on its merry way is just a sign you dont know what your doing.

• Sergio and mP1 I will kindly ask you to leave my discussion as you are not providing any useful information pertaining to this subject other than placing blame where it doesn't belong. Thank you

@Jeffrey Scott Atkins ,  As TCIII mentioned a couple hours ago, It is up to you as the OP to close this discussion to comments at any point.

This would allow the thread to remain for sharing with the community, but not allow further posts to it.

• Well I tried every mode so you tell me. All I'm asking here is for advise on a reliable FC system so your negitive comments about my knowledge of 35 RC years experience are not needed. Everyone's a genius till a flyaway happens to them I guess. 

• You are an idiot. I tried every mode there is and nothing worked. Sounds like you need to do a little research yourself!
        • If you watch the air crash investigation shows the same thing happens. When bad stuff happens, the planes that survive are the ones when the pilot takes over and makes all or lots of the decisions rather than letting the autopilot. The same is true of RC, if the flight controller is confused or has a bug, then you need to take control and that means manual mode.

I cant validate your supposed experience, but one has to wonder why you never tried manual mode ? if your flight controller decides to take off in the wrong direction, why didnt you stop its control and switch to manual mode ? As Sergios says you have never hinted at that ?

Whenever someone uses names in any discussion ive always found they are the idiot, who at the least cant express themselves. Sad but true.

• All I asked in the original post if you can read is what is a good autopilot system for a mutirotor. I did not need ANY coaching on my piloting skills or excuses why it went down. That's why people seem like idiots when they go off subject and play the blame game like you and try to be experts when they are not. Leave please.
        • First of all i didn't call anyone any names ....

Second i saw your post about your naza failure and you said : "It was in GPS mode, switched to attitude mode and RTH mode also" i don't recall you mentioning MANUAL mode which is very different from ATTI mode !!!

Third you have very poor social skills despite your age given the outrage of calling names at someone that has a different opinion than you which leads us to the Fourth observation that despite the 37 years you are in RC you don't know jack !!!

DEAL WITH IT !!

This reply was deleted.

Activity