Naza Fly Away

Just wondering how many guys have had fly aways with Naza like I have. Done with Naza, what is the best FC out right now?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• It's important to know that NAZA/DJI problems are not only related to GPS.

There are lots of strange ways their software behaves in these situations, that is not explained by any GPS glitches.

DJI's more expensive products are very much like iphones, expensive, exclusive look, neat marketing, but the technology is outdated and locked down.

• Can not agree more.

• Also naza flyaways are always due to GPS glitch ....

• I've had a Naza fly-away. I use APM and MegaPirateNG these days. Reliable and cheap.

• You should not miss http://www.sb-dji.com/ in Chinese. The glorious DJI fly-away collection.

• Wish I could read Chinese, or maybe I don't sounds like some unhappy coustomers!
  • I had a naza once.

Flew away in atti but was able to recover it. Then it stopped responding in gps so flew into a tree. Lastly it flew away in gps, kept going in atti, ignored rth and slowly sank into shoreham-by-sea harbour.

Started again with a kk2.0 which was 100% better then later I built a Discovery with apm and have never had a problem (except for user error), loved it so much I got another for my fms cessna 182 v2 (1400mm).

• I replaced 3 naza with APM and 2 pixhawk, had 2 flyaway with naza without knowing the reason. Feel much more confident now and if I crashed at least I know what was wrong by analizing the logs, something we dont have from naza.
    • Thanks, believe I will go that route next time. Is APM and Pixhawk Mac compatible?
      • For mac you can use APM Planner....
This reply was deleted.

Activity