Need urgent help guys please.

Hi DIYDRONES Guys,

I really need help.

I bought these things for building my cheap quadrotor which would cost less than 400$.

1) Arduino Pro mini

2) 4 ESCs 30A

3)4 Motors

4)4 Props

5)IMU 6DOF

6)FTDI Chip for arduino pro mini

7) Battery

What should I do NOW? :) :( :( :'(

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Start building up your code! I would start testing your electronics on a breadboard.

Make sure you can provide all sensor data to the arduino mini pro. Make sure you can use your arduino to arm all ESCs and to control the speed of all four motors. Once you have data what will you do with it?

You will need to construct some PID loops so that your quadrotor can use the feedback its given. Your quadrotor is going to need to balance like this. Only it will use four arms instead of one. If you do not understand PID control there is a lot online to help you. Here is an instructables page I made on the topic: PID Control

Looking at your other post, it looks like you have radio transmitter/receiver. How are you going to switch from radio control to arduino control?

How are you going to filter out the electrical and mechanical noise?

POST YOUR CODE AS YOU ENCOUNTER PROBLEMS!

POST PICTURES OF YOUR BUILD CAUSE WE LIKE TO SEE THAT STUFF :)

good luck!

• well start getting materials and cutting... you can see my bicopter/tilt rotor here : http://4hv.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?136218.0

• Hi Test Pilot Mafia- I dont have anyframe..wanted to build a cheap(cheapest) one myself.

please help

• do you have an airframe? if so start putting stuff together.

This reply was deleted.

Activity