New APM 2.5 arming issue

I have just received an APM 2.5 from 3DR.  I have the lastest Mission Planner installed (1.2.60 mav 1.0).  I updated to the lastest ArduCopter Firmware (V3.0.1).  My Dx8 was calibrated (throttle low is 998), all sticks are throwing in the correct direction.  I have calibrated the ESCs using the following process:  

I plugged in the battery with the throttle high on the transmitter....red and blue LEDS flashing....unplugged the battery and then plugged it back in.  I heard beep beep beeeeep from the ESCs (Turnigy Multistar)followed by beep pause beep pause beep.  I then lowered the throttle and got beep beep.  The motor are working just fine after this.  I unplugged the battery and then plugged it back in.....heard beeeep beep for the ESCs.  APM will not arm.

The LEDs are showing single blue flash with a double red flash and will not arm.

3691039663?profile=original

Here's a video showing what was prolly poorly written out.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi
    Have you gone through setup ?
    Accelerometer , compass ?
    As board will not arm until these are completed.
    A
  • You may have to lower your throttle trim to obtain an arm, if the cal was performed at center trim.

As long as you are not experiencing a beep-beep-repeat from the ESCs they have been calibrated.

Give the trim a *couple* clicks down, no more, then see if you can arm.

-=Doug

This reply was deleted.

Activity