I not sure this is the best forum for this post. I f there is a better place let me know.
Thanks all in advance for helping me get my drone working!!!
I am a Newbie building my first quad and first time playing in the RC world. My problem is I can’t get any response on Betaflight between the flight controller and transmitter. I have followed instructions on numerous videos but no luck.
I downloaded Betaflight 10.6.0 and all the recommended drivers.
I purchased a Flysky FS-i6 transmitter and Flysky FS-iA6B receiver. I was able to bind the two together. I followed several videos on setting up the transmitter.
I purchase a Racestar Star F4S FLC. I have wired in the receiver, video transmitter and motors. All the solder joints appear good. I used the plastic screws provided with the FC.for mounting.
- I hooked up the FC to Betaflight and verified in “Setup” as I moved the drone around the drone picture on Betaflight moved with it.
- I then flashed the latest version of software to the FC.
- On the receiver I have tried both PPM CH1 and the IBUS with no luck. I did change the “Configuration Receiver” settings for PPM or IBUS when I changed to those receiver settings.The battery was plugged in during these attempts.
- In the Betaflight “Ports” setting I only have USB VCP Configurator/MSP turned on. I tried turning ON and OFF all the setting in the Ports page with no luck.
- In the “Receiver” page I set the Channel map the AETR1234.
- After all that I cannot get a response for Roll, Pitch, Yaw and Throttle when I move the controls on the transmitter.
I am completely baffled so any advice would be very much appreciated.