Hey all im new here today! I am currently building my very first drone and I need some advice.  I have the pixhawk.  and im going to order a frsky xjt module and x8r receiver for my flysky th9x  

1. my esc are the ztw spider 30a opto small and my question is do I connect the servos to the pixhawk with all wires intact? I am powering the pixhawk off the power module connected to battery.  Im a little confused on the connections and have read alot about the esc not having a bec. So please chime in and educate me if you can! 

2.Connecting the x8r to pixhawk   I understand connecting the sbus directly to the rc in on the pixhawk. is this correct?

3. How do I go about getting RSSI from the rx8 to the pixhawk.  I have minim osd connected and working. and would like to have RSSI displayed on the osd

Thanks in advance.  I am so new to the RC world and am excited to get this put together.  IM sure I will have more questions along the way.  I have all the parts except the xjt and x8r which I will order soon.  

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  I need to know how to connect these Items Im unclear on the connection the esc to pixhawk cause alot of things i read say to remove the red wire.  Do I need power to the servo rail to run the esc? not sure how this all works.  and ill have a gimbal signal and ground plugged in for the tilt control and i think i know how that goes according to the 3dr page.  But any advice as im new to this will be appreciated 

Thanks

This reply was deleted.

Activity