No More Fisheye

If you are looking to improve your Gopro Videos along with removing the Fisheye Distortion, then here is a fantastic solution. Peau Productions offers many different lens's that will do this. The one in my review is the 3.97mm and I am very happy I had this done.

Also with the Lens change you should consider their Filters. You will be amazed at how much they improve the quality of your videos. They are small, very light, made of glass and are of the highest quality.

Feel free to watch my review and 2 videos with the new lens.    

Take Care,    Grandpa Jake

https://youtu.be/gEYzeUkDMeM

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Of course! I don't think Cala or anyone meant to suggest you shouldn't do this. It looks great. I, for one, have seen enough fisheye footage to last a lifetime. Cheers.

• I did not take offence to it,  only expressed my reasons :-)   My other gopro is still stock and now I have choices.   

• I also don't have to explain to my friends that they are not seeing the curvature of the earth when they see my videos lol......   I guess it sort of does look that way,  but not from 200 ft up lol 

• Of course, my is only a suggestion, here are lot's of preferences anyone is better than the other, the good thing is to have many choices for many preferences.

Sorry if I bad expressed, english (as it's obious) is not my native language and really bad :( but not try to offence anyone, only give my preference :)

• Cala, I was not mad and I never get upset or try to argue with people I appreciate when people express their thoughts this is a fun hobby not one to ever get upset with I'm glad you were here and I'm glad you try hard with your English have a wonderful week
                • Thank's Grandpa

• Admin

@Grandpa Jake,

The price for the 3.97mm f/2.8 82d HFOV 16MP for my GoPro Hero 3+ is $140 USD (marked down from $200 USD), which is roughly 70% of the purchase price of my Hero 3+, and seems a little pricey in relation to the original cost of my Hero 3+.

Regards,

TCIII AVD

This reply was deleted.

Activity