If there isn't too much trouble, I'd like to get opinion on components selection/combination for quadcopter.
I'm planning to buil a quadcopter for aerial photography purpose.
From what I've learned I created this components list:
- 1x Frame: Hobbyking X580 - http://goo.gl/Mdatlb
- 4x Motors: Turnigy Multistar 4822-490Kv - http://goo.gl/iHmhJE
- 4x ESC: Afro ESC 30A (SimonK Firmware) - http://goo.gl/LOr4GP
- 4x Propellers: Turnigy Carbon Mixed slow fly prop 1447R SF - http://goo.gl/pJkP6J
- 2x Battery: ZIPPY Compact 5000mAh 4S 25C - http://goo.gl/0JBe3F
- Autopilot APM2.6 + GPS + telemetry
Total weight with camera mounted is expected at around 2600g. I'd like quad to fly for at least 10 minutes, preferably 15 or even more.
The goal not to exceed 500€ is reached with this combination. I've also done some calculations with eCalc and they seem good.
What I'd like to know: Is this combination any good, will this quadcopter fly and for how long? Thank you for your answers and opinion.
Best regards, Blaž Vidmar