OSD Display Error

Request Tech AssistI have purchased a Arduplane and ARDU Hex Copter (Order 2083) pre assembled by DIY.I am using DIY APM 2.5, DIY OSD, DIY GPS and DIY Video Tx/RxBoth exhibit same symptoms. OSD when viewed from monitor via 5.8 GHz Tx/Rx shows zero values for GPS parameters, artificial horizon does not move when APM is moved, "low battery", "low RSSI", "no GPS fix!".It DOES show Disarmed/Armed Status, Link Heatbeat (flashing light) and count up timer.When I connect PC via USB and use DIY Mission PLanner the PC shows Lat/Long and artificial horizon move as APM is moved.GPS shows power on and blue 1 Hz flashing light indicating GPS lock regardless of power source (battery or USB).Video quality is otherwise good.ARDUplane control surfaces move correctly.ARDU Hex can be safely flown in stabilize, alt hold and loiter. Hex maintains position w/in 5m of loiter engagement despite upwards of 15 mph winds, suggesting that APM is correctly processing GPS. I have not attempted RTL.Suspect problem with APM interface with OSD.Request advise how to fix.Thanks, Mark

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Fixed, please disregard.
This reply was deleted.

Activity