Replies

• I think in my testing I dropped back to 3.1.5 and it didnt appear to change.  Also tried the beta version, cant remember which one.

Update: Did it again to be sure, yes same symptoms under 3.1.5

• Quick question for those with this issue, my ESC's are opto's and I have the 5V rail powered by a separate UBEC.  There doesn't seem to be any data for my ESC's on how much they draw, I assume very little as it is for signalling purposes.

Just trying to see if it's an opto or BLHeli or a BLHeli Opto talking to pixhawk issue.

• Hi, I have problem with my Pixhawk and esc Emax 12A Simonk. When I connect it to receiver directlly it works, but when through pixhawk, all servos work but esc and motor dont emit any sound and have no any movment. Have no oppertunity to try with another one ESC but such situation confused me! Have you any ideas how to fix problem?

• Having same issue

• I'm also having the same problem.  Whats even more interesting as I fly a tricopter, if I hold the right yaw and min throttle the tail motor spins up for a second.

Pixhawk is a clone

Running v3.2.1 - will try other versions shortly

ESC's are EMAX BLHELI 30A Opto's

UBEC powering the 5V rail (5.15V)

Was working fine on turnigy plush previously, just switched to new motors and new ESC's

If I plug an esc into the receiver direct it does play the normal sounds and reacts to throttle controls, motor spins to the controls.

Status screen shows CH1/2/3OUT with valid values, same with CH7OUT.  CH?IN's are good values

Unable to calibrate the ESC's in an all in one method, one has been calibrated separately, but it made no difference.

Can arm and disarm as normal

Motor test results in it arming, no motor activity and then a disarm.  As you would expect with this issue.

About to turn on nearlyall hit the logs but since everything looks normal I dont hold high hope it will help.

• lets try that again with some commas...

About to turn on nearlyall, hit the logs, but since everything looks normal I don't hold high hope it will help.

This reply was deleted.

Activity