Developer

PixRacer with Ardupilot

This is a discussion to focus the feedback and support of ardupilot on the PixRacer board from AUAV.co.

We believe that all teething problems encountered are now resolved and so we recommend people load Copter-3.3.4 which is available for all multicopters through the Mission Planner's (and other GCS's) Install Firmware screens.  Note that because regular Pixhawks are still on Copter-3.3.3 the install icon may show Copter-3.3.3 but rest assured, Copter-3.3.4 will be installed (you can check the version by looking at the very top of the Mission Planner).

3691274249?profile=original

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In another forum I noticed that AUAV will eventually be offering a case.  I did see a link to designs already available from Shapeways.  The case does have an isolation chamber for the baro but there was some discussion on the location of a static port that needs to be drilled.  Has anyone done any testing on the best location for this static port?  If I ordered a case top and bottom from shapeways could I just drill a small hole in the baro chamber of the case and have this work?

• I have the other controllers in cases and no problem, I'm waiting for a case to this board too.

This reply was deleted.

Activity