Developer

PixRacer with Ardupilot

This is a discussion to focus the feedback and support of ardupilot on the PixRacer board from AUAV.co.

We believe that all teething problems encountered are now resolved and so we recommend people load Copter-3.3.4 which is available for all multicopters through the Mission Planner's (and other GCS's) Install Firmware screens.  Note that because regular Pixhawks are still on Copter-3.3.3 the install icon may show Copter-3.3.3 but rest assured, Copter-3.3.4 will be installed (you can check the version by looking at the very top of the Mission Planner).

3691274249?profile=original

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'll post the source files on the AUAV.com website in the next couple of days. 66hex is working on a professional polished version. I will announce when those are ready for retail. My preference is to keep it open source, so if you make a something awesome, then please contribute back.
                  • Is the STL open source? what about the original CAD file? thanks!

• Auav.Co for wires and digikey for connectors only.
    • Which GPS should I select when ordering this board? Thanks!

• Has anybody located a good source [ preferably in the U.S.A. ] for the needed JST GH connectors? 

This reply was deleted.

Activity