Hello,

After a Aeroquad with shield 1.8 and AeroQuad_v2.0.1, i tested for the moment the arducopter but i have a problem.......

- with the  ArduCopter_superstable_New15a, when i want setting the magnétometer and the accelerometer via the "CLI mode " there's not  a connection possible and there's not the state of the Green led, Yellow and Red leds are "stepping" slowly, and i can't setting the magnetometer and the accelerometer, but in the RC2 version via ARDUCOPTER , i can setting, and there's Green led , Yellow and Red leds are "stepping" slowlyin is it normal ?

- And in the pid setting for the RC2 firmware or ArduCopter_superstable_New15a, when i want use a négative values for the "D" parameter in the pid in ACCRO mode, the motors doesn't work correctly and turn briefly when i move up the throttle .

But the motors turn ok, when the parameter "D" is at 0.000. is it normal ? i think it's very curious.

Thank's for your futur respond and very Happy new Year !

Thierry

My setup :

- ArduPilot Mega CPU board
- ArduPilot Mega IMU board, Rev-H
- MagnetometerDIY Drones HMC5843
- Gps MTEK GPS3329 no ok for this moment      
  stanby via the Fah Pah Electronics shop (not good firmware) but validate in the firmware

-Arduino 022

-ArduCopter_superstable_New15a code

-Esc  RC-TIMER 20A. and setting ok
-motors : KDA20-22L/4700
-mounting in X mode with 60cm (motors to motors)

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you are using the ArduPirates Super Stable v1.5 then it does not support CLI.  It is only supported in RC2/NG.  If you want to use CLI, I would suggest that you stick with the official release, RC2.  The Pirates are doing great things with their code but it is a divergent path right now.
This reply was deleted.

Activity