Each prop varies in distance from each adjacent prop. And on one case they overlap (one under the other) 

When putting the arms together I ensured that each arm was aligned with the centerpiece.  Are there other adjustments that I can try? Or did I just get faulty hardware? 

IMG_20130530_190215.jpg

IMG_20130530_190251.jpg

IMG_20130530_190315.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• MR60
    I started my first quad with 3DR recision C frame. I noticed like you Riley that once assembles the arms are not necessarily equally spaced.
    The cause is the lack of precision and solidity of the parts (the drilled holes on the fiberglass plates are not solid enough and you get some play over time)
    The frame is not durable in the sense that the play increases with time: the holes in aluminium arms and fiberglass plates are getting used.
    This has clearly an impact on flight quality and stability AND vibrations.
    This is why i now took a barely more expensive but totally perfect frame that I discovered by chance shopping online: VulcanUAV.
  • just to ask a question, are all the arms the same length. they do make different length ones.

• T3
    They should be equal distance from each other. What size props do you have? You can loosen your frame and move the arms.
This reply was deleted.

Activity