RX100 Settings on Mapping

Hi guys, I am currently having a problem with my Sony RX100 camera. It seems some of it shots are blurry when taking aerial imagery for mapping. 

Please do refer to this sample images: https://www.mediafire.com/?c5588lpw8knlv5j

Current setup is:
ISO: 100 (Sunny Day)

Shutter Speed: 1/2000

Manual Exposure

Quality: Fine

Focus Mode: DMF

AWB: Daylight

DROL Off

Long Expo. NR: Off

AF Illumination: Off

Steady Shot: Off and On Tested

I am using a quadcopter 550 scale. On a 380KV motors with 12x4.5 props. I am currently confused if the cause of the blurred images is the vibrations of the quad. Or I just got a bad camera setup. Am cruising at 7-8m/s with an altitude of 150m.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi,

I own a Sony RX100 mk2!

It will be mounted soon on a Walkera (G-3S) gimbal and the trigger will be the Gentles one with 3 functions (No. 181, zoom-I / O-trigger).
    It will be mounted on a 550 DJI frame with aluminum arms (less vibration) and lengthened (from RCNR - more stable). And, for less wind resistance, there will be a retractable landing gear. its autopilot will be DJI A2 with Lightbrige 2 for video return.

For my RX100, could you give me some basic settings:

(auto or shutter-priority, ISO, shutter speed, aperture, white balance, etc. etc. etc.)

• For the picture ?
    • For video?

thanks in advance
    Greetings from France
    Dom

• I have found a good way to debug the camera for this type of thing is to set it to video and fly a mission.

You will be able to see in then what the camera is doing.

• Thanks nice idea. I will do that if the weather permits me this week, hopefully! :)

This reply was deleted.

Activity