Seeking contributors to our drone enthusiast site.

Hey there fellow drone maniacs. We are starting a drone enthusiast site soon. If you feel you could contribute, please message me at vaszary@me.com. We are happy to receive full articles, cool videos or even just pics or even ideas. If we post it, we pay for it.Looking forward to hearing from you.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am already signed up to SUAS Global who offer monthly newsletters, private members forum and lots more, it's a small cost to pay but it's a great site.

• Thanks for the comment. I am not looking for people to visit the page yet or write online, post, etc. I am looking for writers to help us write content to start the site. Procuring content to start, than launch. Anything wrong with that?
    • Sorry I misunderstood :)

What kind of content are you looking for ? The Multirotor field is quite broad :D

• Hi. I did not include the URL for a reason :). But no problem. Looking for mainly hobbyist stuff, tips, trick, tutorial, comparisons of quads, accessories, cool videos and pics, the usual stuff. But even ideas are welcome, what to cover, etc. 

• Sounds good in theory .... but ... but ... but ... 

When you do live, past the URL and I'm sure people will head over their to check it out. 

This reply was deleted.

Activity