Seraphi quadcopter

I have purchased a seraphi p quadcopter 5 months ago and have not been able to got it at all. It is a RTF model with gps,compass. I had noticed one motor did not turn on start up sometimes, and did an esc calibration. But after a while it stopped turning all together. The company send me motor and esc to replace myself and I calibrated it, tried to fly and it kept on flipping over. Then I plugged it to mission planner and tied the compass and acceleration calibration, which did not help. I tried to reinstalled the Quadcopter firmware and ever since the mavlink does not connect,says hear eat packettenot found, does nah hone know anything I can do,thanks

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• At least it is the correct microprocessor, although I'm not familiar with the board.  (lots of boards out there using that chip)

• Hope you can see it,thanks but don't waste your time,you guys are really dedicated here

image.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3702939966?profile=original
                  • FYI.....haven't received any photos yet.  Not sure if you sent them or not.

• Not familiar with the brand/model.  What flight control board is in it?  

Good question.
      You mention quadcopter firmware, do you mean ArduCopter?
      Otherwise no-one can offer advice if we don't know what you have.
      • yes , sorry, I have tried windows 7,8 and XP, different computers(of course) and different cables,port settings all tried, mission planner older versions, different firmwares. I will say that I have a seraphi P (DJI clone) copter and flashed firmware, but firmware is always detected and com port sees when I plug it in.

• I believe its an arduino based model, It was recognized by mission planner in my initial setup during calibration and setup, connected to mavlink also, but I screwed up when updating firmware.

• When you say "I believe....", it leaves me wondering if you really know what the flight control board is.  I did a little looking on the net and it appears your quad is a DJI Phantom clone.  

You said you tried to flash the firmware....what firmware did you try to load? 

What has the company said about the problem you are having, aside from the motor and esc?  

• I found this vid on the net:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omlCX66GGqc

I was watching how they started the quad.  That is not the same method used on ArduCopter.  

• Don't understand purpose of the video, this is operational instructions. My quad is not functional after the firmware upgrade ( wasn't flying properly anyways) so video is useless. I updated firmware and since have got the mavlink heartbeat message not found. So I can no longer do any calibrations or operation quad. I connects with usb cause I notice the com port shows up and bitrate is all correct. The quad is a DJI clone, supposed to have a APM compatible board...The company does not offer any assistance in firmware, they keep on saying plug Mission planner and calibrate. But I can not operate or calibrate anything cause it gives me mavlink message, heartbeat packet not found. My firmware is latest from Mission planner AR2 47 AP 3.1.1 AC, I tried other versions of firmware also and other Mission planners, my problem is strictly the mavlink message.

apm_compatible_fc_board.jpg

dsddfff.png

apm_mini_fc_-_yunyi-flight_seraphi_quadcopter_fc_board.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3702902955?profile=original
This reply was deleted.

Activity