This is weird. I am seeing my altitude, ground speed, yaw and vertical speed as well as my position in the Flight Data screen almost immediately after I click on "Connect" in Mission Planner however the connection popup window gets stuck at "Getting Params.. (sysid 1 compid 1)" and after a few seconds goes to "connection failed". The Exception Details state that 644 packets were received but no parameter packets were received.... Connection works perfectly fine via direct connection to APM by USB and the issue I am having with the MavLink is with both the 915 and the 433mhz units.

Can anyone help?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi,
    Have you found a solution?
    • I have found a solution but i don't know if it helps you I was having the same problem, i have a wifi module connected to my board "Crius v1.1", I use tcp connection, the steps are:

1) power you board from the battery and connect it to the pc via usb.

2) choose tcp in mission planner (or UDP, you have to configure your module) and click connect.

3) after a successful connection unplug the USB cable, the connection must maintain. 

• It doesn't work for me. How do you configure TCP and remote?

• try to select the com port  corresponding to your radio mdule in mission planner but ensure that the radio module is already  transmitting and then click connect, if you have a successful connection uplug the usb cable, (your board must be running on the battery now), and see if the connection is maintained.

• The solution: reset to defaults

• 3701737355?profile=original3701737138?profile=originalhi,

Same after updating MP to 1.3.1. Impossible to upload waypoints, to change settings.

This is the error message.

Any solution?

• i have the  same problem but over a wifi module and i don't know what to do.

• You are not powering the board by the usb are you when you try the mavlink.
This reply was deleted.

Activity