Turnigy i10rx/tx APM 2.6 HELP

Starting to pull my hair out. I am setting up a 450 flame wheel with a turnigy tgy-i10 tx/rx. It was brought to me by a friend who couldn't "bind" it. Thinking it was an easy task; I confidently told him I could get it going with no problems. I reprogrammed each (30A HK) esc multiple times and the motors still will not spin when connected to the APM. On mission planner it says that I am armed but my motors still constantly beep and will not spin. When setting the throttle range on each esc...the motor will spin fine. In the past I have built 3 separate 450's, all of them with the same esc/motor/ fc: 2 of them I built with spectrum rx/TX the other with a flysky tx/rx. Please help and thank you!

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It will work with a spectrum rx/TX BTW
  • OK thanks a bunch, as soon as I get off I will try that and let you know
  • Check your log to see if "rcout" channels are outputting signals.

That might tell us if it's something w/ the flight controller, or the ESC's.. 

• Yes, receiver and transmitter are bound. Rc inputs have been calibrated in Mission planner. I've been troubleshooting for hours, when connected via USB and telemetry; I know it will arm and disarm correctly because it shows me, . Yet the motors just keep beeping
    • I've calibrated esc at least 4 times
  • So, it sounds like you have been able to "bind" the tx/rx, and calibrate the RC config in MP? 
    Is that correct?

This reply was deleted.

Activity