Hi Everyone.

I have a .log file from a UBLOX Neo-6P which is logging the Raw RXM data to the Pixhawk log file at 1hz.

The question I have now is what is the easiest way to convert this to a Rinex format? RTKLIB obviously doesn't recognize the file or the information in it.

3691204825?profile=originalI've removed all of the other messages using ultraedit and attached the file with the GRAW messages.

If anyone has any information on how to convert this that would be great.

Thanks.

gps_graw_only.txt

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Jhabindra khanal,

Did you get RAW data from satellite which are use EVK-M8T ?

Please help me about the configuration on ublox EVK-M8T.

Thanks very much.

Best Regards,

Giang Le

•  HI Giang le

I used U- center 8.17. and for conf. setting i selected only GPS  and sent it to the device and i disabled the NMEA MESSAGE.  and enable the ubx child message .  but you have to make sure that the rate of recording such as 1HZ, 5HZ , 10HZ, etc. my case 1HZ.and i logged the data from that configuration. in this way i got a logged files and i converted to RINEX 3.0 using RTKLIB.  and i got  the information regarding to carrier phase and other.   

• Dear Jhabindra khanal,

Thank you so much for your reply on my question.

I got it. But how to disable NMEA message ? Could you take some guidance for me?

Because I see on the protocol it changed b/w UBX and NMEA.

Thank you very much.

[F.Y.I] I use U-center 8.18 and just use GPS Satellite, 1Hz also.

Best Regards,

Giang Le

• GIANG LEE,

GO  to message view and just click right   to NMEA  and  you can find there is an option , enable or disable . if u disable the NMEA , on the bottom of the u -center 8.18 u can see only ubx protocle running not NMEA . BUT  be sure that u must enable the ubx protocal on the same way.  Actually what is the purpose of RAW ? if you r doing some post process share with me. after converted to the rinex i need to find easy codes for reading RINEX 3.0. thanks

• Hi Jhabindra khanal,

Thanks for your reply. I could disable NMEA. However, there are no observation RINEX when I use RTKLIB to convert UBX to RINEX.

Did you get the same problem ?

I would like to take raw data to test our software. We need Rinex Nav/Obs file.

For the code to read Rinex you may download the following free softwares like GPSTK, GNSSTK.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards,

Giang Le

• Thanks a lot Ben

Alsoo hope that will help me, I amm on a level of building rc plane with pix, and want to get raw data for alignment. And if MP really allow to convert log with raw rxm into rinex that will be fine. 

• Have you tried using convbin program in rtklib - www.rtklib.com

Thanks,

M

RTKLIB: An Open Source Program Package for GNSS Positioning
This reply was deleted.

Activity