Any hints? Is the procedure missing anything? I can arm the motors and spin it up but it wants to flip.
Safety first - Remove props!
- Disconnect USB
- Put the throttle high and connect the Lipo to power the APM
- When the APM boots the lights will cycle continuously
- disconnect the Lipo and reconnect it. High PWM will be sent to the ESCs triggering calibration
- Drop your throttle stick to the lowest position. You should hear confirmation/arming beeps. Move the throttle to confirm all ESCs are armed and working in sync.
- Unplug the battery. Your ESCs are now calibrated. No further action is required.