Welp with telemetry over Orange LRS?

Trying to get telemetry working over my orange LRS tx/rx. I have orangelrsng installed on both the tx/rx. For wiring I have tx/rx going from my flight controller to rx/tx of my receiver. On my transmitter I have this FTDI this adapter with rx to tx, and tx to rx, gnd to gnd, drt to drt. When I connect to droidplanner I get no connection over and over. Same with mission planner. Can anyone help me out?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You need to flash gitsly branch of openlrsng for mavlink to work. The main branch is not adopted to support mavlink.
    • Can I flash this over Configurator? Holy crap after spending a whole day with this I can't believe that might have been the only issue. Ok going to flash gitsly now and then report back. Thanks

• Having trouble finding the right files to flash. I'm using the 9ch orange lrs receiver and the orange 1w transmitter. So I think I need tx-2 and rx-3? But the hex files say corrupted when i try to flash them in Configurator.

• What about the Ultimate LRS "branch"? It supports the 1W orangerx module from HK as both rx and tx. Does the gitsly branch work on those , too? If yes, which one should be preferred, what are the differences? Ultimate LRS says on it's homepage it's still heavy beta. What about gitsly?

• I fly with Ultimate LRS since years and it works very well. It's a 1W bidirectional link, tested to 40km, and is extremely reliable and fast :

https://vimeo.com/133086385

This reply was deleted.

Activity