Replies

• T3

Well I am South African...but fly in St Louis Missouri...(like Potchefstroom with an Arch). So if anybody needs anything shipped to SA feel free to contact me.

• Hey! Duran here in Knysna, Garden Route, we develop and build qauds, and big octos for production/film, SteadiDrone is our brand, check out ur Motion Pixel website for more :) Shout if you need any advice or want to meet up, any time! I'm the rest of the guys here will also be very keen to help.

Chat soon.

Duranm

• Cape Town represent! I know of a few others in the area.

We should organise a group fly!

• 3D Robotics

The South African DIY Drones maillist group is here

• Sandton / Joburg.

I'm just up the road in Rosetta, have a hexa but don't fly it much prefer fixed wing.

Had it out last weekend though

• John here in Cape Town/Winelands. There are quite a few of us in the Cape, which is sad given the %^$&# wind conditions here :-) In my area I usually have to fly early in the morning or in the evening. Where you are you should have much better wind conditions for learning to fly a a quad.

• Gustav, here in Cape Town.............

• Hi Charl,

There are a couple us around :) myself, Daniel and I know of Jared around in KZN, sure there are more. Daniel is a genius at frame designs and builds and there is Jared, you can source a lot of things from him too.

What do you fly?

Cheers

Kevin

This reply was deleted.

Activity