Where to buy Pixhawk bundles?

I'm trying to purchase my first pixhawk and found dome bundles on ebay like this one: Pixhawk PX4 2.4.6 32bit Flight Controller Led w/ NEO-M8N GPS PPM OSD 915MHZ, the whole thing costs around $200 so I wanted some opinions or anecdotes about these products. In particular I'm interested if it will be compatible with Mission planner and my FRSky Taranis Transmitter. Any opinions are highly appreciated.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ok, the bundle worked fine. I didn't use the OSD included and the GPS has a very low signal. I haven't tried the 3DR GPS but this one couldn't get a gps fix if I wasn't outside. Other than that everything else worked great.

• It may be fully compatible, yet save some components, it may be the same, but poor quality components or PCB. Or it may be just as good, or garbage.
    You can buy, analyse, and tell us.
    Please read https://forums.openpilot.org/topic/57613-so-you-bought-the-clone-fl...
    • Sounds like a plan Andre, thanks for the link as well. I guess its about finding a balance as well, last time I checked (about 5 days ago) 3DR took about 4 weeks to ship plus the actually shipping time and the bundle came out much more expensive than this. Coming from a software background its all about launching a minimum viable product for me and building from that. So I’ll let you guys know if its worth the time and money saving in a while.

• It is a clone. Lots of opinions on that subject.

Yes, will be fully identical and compatible with everything.

• Thanks Jonathan.

This reply was deleted.

Activity