Replies

• Developer

Hey there.  Sorry for the hiccup.  Not trying to mess with you.

The code is still there in AC3.1.5, but you'll manually need to set TUNE parameter to "9".

For AC3.2 it's moved to ch7/ch8 but we have this problem that the parameter descriptions that appear in the mission planner are from master instead of the latest official release.

• Hi Randy

First post here, so for starters.. thanks for everything!!!

Secondly, I'm having quite a time trying to activate the relay. I have Channel 7 set to "relay on/off" and my relay wire connected to A9. I'm attempting to drive a motor through a transistor to implement a water squirt gun. When I switch Channel 7 to high, nothing... multimeter shows 0v on that pin regardless of what I do.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

• Thanks Randy, apologies if i have come across a little jaded.

All good, thanks for your help.

• Developer

no troubles.  We need to sort out the versioning of the parameters to avoid this kind of problem.

• Hi Randy, so i moved Relay to Ch7 for Nav Lights as needed to by the new FW.

Ch6 is now free.

Ch8 is RSSI because MinimOSD requires that.

So now i want to do an Autotune. My only spare channel is ch6 but Autotune is not available from the dropdown.

May i ask why ch6, ch7 & ch8 don't support analogue as well as binary functionality ?

Why can't the user determine channel functionality on 6,7 & 8 irrespective of Analogue vs Binary functions ?

Sheesh, im sure you have bigger concerns than user I/O configuration....

regards

MM

• Given that you'll only do auto tune once, could you just disconnect your OSD for one flight while you get your copter tuned?

This reply was deleted.

Activity