I did some Auto mode tests with my XQuad. I did create a mission in MissionPlanner with 10 WP (see attached file) and load into my APM2.
When I switch to Auto mode, the quad starts to follow each WP, one by one as seen below. When it touch WP #9, it change itself the mode from Auto to Loiter and it saying WP 65535 and start to Loiter at this location, see below the graph. The last waypoint #10 was never touched.
I did repeat the same Auto mission with another battery and the same issue. I was lucky I did hear the voice about WP65535?! and I did act myself to bring the quad back.
Now I am afraid if this happens again with another mission, I could loose the quad on some remote location.
Any idea, please help.

3690968358?profile=original

2012-10-25 16-50-20_Auto_water_station.tlog

QuadX_HFrame_water_station1.txt

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Criro, it is know issue as the last waypoint will be ignored. With the actual firmware version (2.8.1) this issue is solved. If you want to use further your actual setup then please create a clone to your actual last waypoint. You can simply add below the 11th waypoint and copy the coordinates from the 10th position.

This reply was deleted.

Activity