so, i bought one of those wonderful pieces of technology about a year ago. connected, it worked, everything was just fine. then at some moment it decided - it wont work anymore. i've tried i think everything i found on the web about xbees, unbricking it and upgrading software and what not.. nope, didn't work.

i thought, fck it - and bought another one. in a meanwhile i've also upgraded to purple board, and life looked beautiful, and everything was just perfect, until today morning - when my second set of xbee's didn't work!!! again!! well, i checked with x-ctu and one of xbees (the one on octa) was "bricked", so i unbricked it, and updated conf, and it still does not work..

i am kind of reluctant buying one more set, and you probably understand why..

may i kindly ask you to provide screenshots of your x-ctu screen with your xbee's config? both apm and drone side? please-please? pretty-pretty please? i just need a config of a working set - it really seems that i've messed up something there, but couldn't find the list of all settings.. on this page http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wiki/Quad_TelemetryPage it just says "reset its baud rate and ID number to match your other module", but it really didn't help..

i just need configs of working set, that's it.. i'll mess from there myself

thank you in advance,
jk

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thats all mine says too, but it works after I unbrick it.. although it keeps bricking out. I have been trying to fix this every day for the last 2 weeks. sometimes it works... sometimes it doesn't.

• Admin

@Jaan,

I assume that you are using Xbee 1's? Are both of the VIDs the same on the PC and APM ends?

Just a thought.

Regards,

TCIII

This reply was deleted.

Activity