Xplane simulation does not work on newer firmwares

I can not get newer firmwares then 2.7 in hil mode to work with xplane. I can run a simulation fine using older firmware but not with newer firmware as i want to test out geofencing that is not in the older firmware.

With the newer firmware there is no control what so ever and if i go back to older firmware such as 2.7 it works fine

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There was an issue. However it has been solved and HIL should now be working again.

• Rocket Man,

Tried APM Plane 3.1.0 (HIL?) again just now - loads up OK, but then remains initialising i.e red flashing!! Any more ideas please? Everything works perfectly on normal Plane 3.1.0 with correct lights GPS lock etc,,,, help,,,,

• Also, in messages on Flight Data screen reads - Waiting for first HIL_STATE message

• On the simulation configuration page of Mission Planner, is there live data showing against each of the headings.

• yes I am running them on one PC

• Keith are you running Mission Planner and X-Plane on the same computer?

• mission planer stays in initialising in the latest firmwares and does not change.

This reply was deleted.

Activity