YAW problems

Hello. I have a copter in hexa + configuration and I'am running .42 version of the soft.

I made all of the calibration setup including radio setup.

In flight, be very stable, but when I move to the left of Yaw does not respond immediately and when it does it is very violent movement. To the right instead the move is very smoothly as should be.

So, violently to the left and normal movement to the right.

Does anybody know why that hapened? and how can I fix this problems?

P.S. After the calibration process, the throttle stick must be put in center or in the bottom position before giving enter? I put it in the bottom position to each calibration before hit enter.

Thanks

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Developer

Could you test your radio input values for Ch4 from the CLI or better from Mission Planner, raw sensor, radio view ?

Then watch if the value are consistents. Center value should be around 1500, and you should get smooth changes when you push the stick.

Wich radio model are you using ?

• I always center the throttle stick (aka 50% power) before hitting enter.

Now that you mention it, i also feel left yawing is slower than right on my hexa (jdrone stock frame) ; I was on 2.0.42 for as long as it has been released,  now that i fly 2.0.49 since two days ago , i will inspect that .. thinking of it , i've been flying most of the time in right circles :)

• Hi, probably you have a not perfect alignment of the structure, first of all try to check it.

For the radio setup, if i well remeber after the calibration all the stick must be put in the center, even if the yow stick is self centering.

Bye.

This reply was deleted.

Activity