Replies

• if you re into buiding one ,i have this one https://www.blvprojects.com/blv-mgn-cube-3d-printer with a lot of people into it.I build drones

the latest is a dji mavic pro using petg....i lke this maerial

BLV mgn Cube - 3D printer | BLVprojects
    Hi, my name is Ben Levi and This is BLV mgn Cube an open-source 3D printer project. building your own good and a reliable 3D printer is the main purp…
  • I've had a FlashForge Creator Pro for about a month now and I've been very happy with it. I've been printing ABS and if you do get one, I would recommend visiting the FlashForage Google Group for advice on settings. I struggled for about a week to get good prints and in one night after visiting the group, I was printing ABS with no issues. 

• I am currently using a makerbot Replicator for the PLA Parts, and for the landing gear and parts that i imagine/anticipate they will have contact with either ground or a colliding object i ask a friend to print them, i think he uses a Lulzbot for the ABS.

• Most any printer should work for a quadcopter, provided the build volume is large enough.  ABS and PLA are both good materials for simple quadcopters.  For larger quadcopters, use carbon tubes to connect the body with motor mounts.

This reply was deleted.