Replies

• I talked to them and held the product at a conference this spring.  It's impressively stout and rugged.  Love to put one through it's paces, but that'll be a while

• Very nice, thanks.  Well thought out unit made for UAV application.

I found the email.  I don't want to offer up his credentials without permission, but I'll email a link to this thread and see if he would like to offer first-hand experience. 

EDIT: sounds like he's going to join the discussion here. 

See John Sulik's response in the "Right Tool for the Job" thread.

• I Have talked with a dealer here in argentina and it actually look very good. pictures come down already georeferenced and in a nice format already multiband. It is according to the dealer, the iPhone of multispectral cameras. You program min altitude to take pictures, overlap with computer and just press on/off at the field.

I tend to think that with 1 filter for each band you should get better quality also.

Hernan

No personal experience, but i was referred to a man working for the USDA and publishing studies on remote sensing, and he recommended them. 

I think the quote was "These examples are from the Rededge, which we have had very good results with. Other options, such as the tetracam, are an absolute nightmare to use". 

• it is actually 6500 euros I think.

• Don't know if they have dropped the pricing... this is the first time I have seen it

This reply was deleted.