Anyone used the 2013 Nexus 7?

Thinking about buying one of the 2nd generation Nexus 7's that was just released about a month ago - has anyone tried this Nexus with Andropilot?

I'd hate to buy it to find out the USB OTG support doesn't work or something like that, and I've read that the USB OTG might be slightly different from the first gen Nexus 7........

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have the 2012 version and it is plug and play with this app

• Hi, i just received my Nexus 7, firstly i tried to connect with mission Planner and Androipilot with stock rom and kernel, but no response, after, i flashed theTablet with cyanogenmod and works very well, (Andropilot works verywell, mission planer slowly). And the OTG cable was DIY.

Greetings

• Greetings Erich and Ian,

I have a 2013 Nexus7 that works beautifully with AndroPilot. Especially now that the app reports arming status change (one of those little things that matters to one after accidentally blending one's hand!)

Anyway - Erich - not sure what might be wrong - I  presume you've tried repluggig the OTG cable after starting the APP? That seems to be a little gotcha.

Good luck!

• Tried it without success. Not with direct cable, not with 3DR USB radio. >> no link. OTG Troubshooter APP says USB Host support ok. OTG connected. No USB device recognized.

This reply was deleted.