APM2.5 doesn't work properly

Hi all,

today I again tried my APM2.5. Unfortunately it didn't work correctly. After switching it on all was fine for soe time, maybe a minute. then, it was switched to manual, the motor started and the plane was somehow in stabilization mode, but I couldn't switch it to other modes neither couldn't swith the motor off.

Connectiong it to the Planner SW it looked good, when swithich on the radio to another mode it shoed it correctly in the Planner SW. But putting it back to the plane, everything the same as before.

Has anybody a suggestion? Shall I erase everything on the APM and install the APMPlaneV2.72 (currently it is V2.71)?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Chris

2013-04-28 19-18-58.tlog

2013-04-28 19-28-39.tlog

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi again,

I have now updated to V2.72.
    When I switch the APM on in manual mode, it is fine. When I switch to stabilize it stabilizes but only with very small amplitude when tilting the plane. When I switch back to manual, the APM stays in stabilization mode. Having it connected to the Planner SW, it shows correctly the different flight modes, but in effect nothing changes, it stays in stabilization mode...

Need your help!

Cheers,

Chris

This reply was deleted.