It seems that since I did the latest update to Mission Planner a few days ago I am having trouble connecting to the APM via USB. At first it gave me problems connecting but then it just stopped connecting.... Now it just doesn't seem connect anymore. It started after I updated.

Anyone else having this problem?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Michael Oborne for the fix!

• Word has it that 1.2.86 is out now, and this problem has been fixed.
  • Yes same problem with a Rctimer board, impossible to connect this board whereas my APM 2 works perfectly with MP

I hope this bug will be corrected soon. I'll go back to the previous version.

How to install this version?

• I had trouble after updating also .   went back to Version 1.2.84  by using 

Restore your PC to an earlier point in time.

I wont update Mission Planner until the bug is fixed.

• Here is a tlog I posted on another thread:
    http://www.diydrones.com/m/discussion?id=705844%3ATopic%3A1455420
  • Developer

can someone provide a tlog.

• Yep, my APM 2.6 is OK, but my MegaWii won't connect..   And I can't get Test/Motors to run on the CLI for my APM

• Dang....! is there and easy way to go <--- back to the version before this one on the Mission Planner? I was planning on doing a bunch of test missions today and yesterday...and tomorrow. This is a huge bummer :(

• Me too !! I can't connect but the console works fine... the USB works well with the 1.2.83 version in my laptop...

Unfortunately I updated to the 1.2.85 and I can not connect now in my laptop....

• Yep me too wouldn't connect after update. Managed to get it to work by switching com port to auto and then trying to connect must have introduced a bug in this latest update
This reply was deleted.