Replies

• Yeah I have a blank page when I go to the Extended tuning page on my laptop.

Was fine before the last update...

• Same thing happened to me after accepting the update prompt. Empty drop down menues. Descriptions missing. I then uninstalled MP and downloaded the latest version from ardupilot. Fresh install. Everything works now :) Win xp

• Hi Serge,

I got the same problem before with my MP running in XP.

The problem happen because github stop to support XP, so MP can not download the parameters from github link.

Please find my modified MP config file and copy it to your MP directory. Replace your original MP config file, then update MP.

during update, the modified MP config file will be replace again with the original, so I suggest you to replace again with modified config file after update.

Try MP and check if your problem already solve.

Hoping this can help.

MissionPlanner.exe.config

• Developer

please try click help > update, this should fix any problem files

• hello Michael,

I did it but nothing. 

On my old computer IBM thinkpad with windows XP it's not working. But with the old verson it was working.

On a newer computer with Vista it work fine.

Is there a way to uninstall everything with all the files in registry and reinstall MP?

• You can save logs and parameters. Most of the data is saved on SD cards which you can transfer to your Hard Drive.

This reply was deleted.