Replies

• That's why I'm hoping for a pin out. I don't care if I have to make the cable myself. Not trying to call 3dr for them. Anyone know the pinout
  • Sounds similar to when I bought my external compass/GPS unit, they sent the wrong cables, apparently this happened to a number of customers.  After contacting 3DR support several times they eventually sent the correct ones, they were helpful every time, and each time said the correct cables would be sent out right away, however it took over a month and I had to contact them several times, very annoying.  If this is the case stay on top of it.

• No I only received the apm2. 5+ style.. Not sure what you mean by colors match since there is one red and five black.. I need to know how they map to the breakout on the apm2 so I can cut the factory cable and add servo extension connectors to plug into apm 2.0. All the docs point to older 3dr radios where the red wire, +5v is second on. On these according to the cable it's now on the first pin on the radio side.. Just don't know the rest
  • I was under the understanding that 3dr was shipping the new cables with the new units ,did you message them?

I heard another member said they sent him the correct one when he contacted then about the issue

the wire colors match

apmtelemetry.png

This reply was deleted.