Replies

• Hi, I was trying to implement such a circuit. I'm using APM 2.8 and L298N. Can you explain the connection between APM2.8 and L298N? Thank you

Sudhkar G said:

Hi Varun,

Yes, APM2.6 board can be used with Hbridge. All you need to do is make the Enable pins high on Hbridge & use the data pins to control the motor.

I have done a similar interface with MultiWii board for a self balancing robot. So same should be possible with APM board also as both uses Arduino chips.

Sudhakar

Ardurover 2.6 with Hbridge to control dc motors
    can we use Ardurover 2.6 with Hbridge to control dc motors? is there any output to control enable direction and pwm pins from ardurover to control th…
  • Hi Varun,

Yes, APM2.6 board can be used with Hbridge. All you need to do is make the Enable pins high on Hbridge & use the data pins to control the motor.

I have done a similar interface with MultiWii board for a self balancing robot. So same should be possible with APM board also as both uses Arduino chips.

Sudhakar

• In APM rover where we can give the input power? didnt able to get the input power pins

can we  connect a regular 6V, lead acid battery instead of lipo?

• Please refer to  the schematic diagram of APM board. You can give 6V input directly. You will have to use a 5v regulator. Battery can be lead acid type.

This reply was deleted.