Mission planner waypoint accuracy ?

Based on some threads a while ago I understood that waypoint accuracy in MP was 1m. Andrew stated that there was work in progress to bring this down to cm level to match some of the new higher accuracy RTK receivers. Does anybody know if this was implemented ? Are there other GCS programs that support cm level waypoint specification ? Thanks.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Really?

Matthew Reimer (the guy with the tractor setup) is using the vehicle's own gps, with no variation at 6 decimal positions he said.

In fact I think any GPS giving NMEA string to PX will work, so precision/accuracy relays on the GPS, not on GCS.

Maybe Thomas Coyle or someone at MP forum could confirm this.

• Admin

@heliboy,

You really should post your question in the APM Mission Planner Discussion Forum to get a prompt answer.

Regards,

TCIII AVD

• TCIII

Thanks. I have done so. Let's see what reply I get. Also, I understand that Ardurover 2.50 is the latest production release. Can't seem to find the source on Github. Do you know where it is ? Thanks.

BTW: I believe you are spending most of your time on submersibles !

• Admin

@heliboy,

The ArduRover firmware has been developed about as far as it is going to go as we no longer have a Developer supporting the firmware.

Regards,

TCIII AVD

This reply was deleted.