Does anyone have a recommendation for a 3-axis gimbal for an Iris+?
The only option I have found out there is the DYS 3 Axis. Are there any others that work with a GoPro Hero 4 Black?
If someone who owns a DYS and an Iris sees this, I have a few questions:
- Does the DYS integrate with pixhawk?
- Meaning in auto missions or follow me, will the Iris+ be able to tilt the camera up and down to keep the subject in frame?
- Is there an interface plate, or do I have to find someone to 3D print one for me?
- Does the DYS work with a GoPro 4 black?
- How are the vibration levels?
- Is it difficult to install
- Complicated software config I can handle, but on the hardware side I'm pretty awful at soldering and tend to really mess things up.