Anyone had problem ordering from 3DR store?

Hi everyone,

I need your help for my order from 3DR store.

I have ordered IRIS+ back in 19 May 2015.
It has passed for about a month now but it didn't even start to ship.

If I see the tracking information that they have given me, it just says "Label created".
When I called FedEx they said that they haven't received the package.
So I have created couple of tickets in 3DR site, and sent several emails complaining
about the delayed shipment, but they are not answering.

Anyone had similar experience?

If you did, how or to whom did you contact to solve the issue?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I recently submitted an order on 06/22/2015 and paid for 2 day shipping. It now states that a balance is due still and has not shipped. I checked my CC and they charged my account. I have emailed Customer support with no response. I am definitely not happy with 3DR service right now. I was really hoping to get the part today so that I could utilize my Tarot Gimbal on my Iris+ tomorrow. Guess that won't happen. 

I Just sent an PM to Vu Tran in hopes to get this resolve ASAP.

• 3D Robotics

Hi UAS_Pilot,

Your order will go out today.  You'll get a tracking number in a little bit.

• How about mine, order #R508857419? Same order date but I paid for overnight.

Edit: Just got a text from FedEx that I'm getting a delivery tomorrow morn. Not expecting anything else so that must be it.

• 3D Robotics

Hi Daniel,

Your order has shipped.  I'm sending you your tracking info in an email.

• I guess it's little surprise at this point considering the high speed downwards spiral, I once again receive a notification from best buy that the release date has been pushed back.

I'd say it's almost become a joke at this point but considering the time I keep waisting waiting for what would almost seem like bigfoot to appear out of thin air, it's not as funny as it once was, its sad really.

This also means more work lost next week, but can't blame anyone else but myself for the money lost. Not going with another company has sure turned out to be an expensive decision...

• I had to bail out on my order for an X8+. " backordered and NO communication. I have deadlines and can't be left wondering, so I went on Amazon and found one in the next state, paid for the expedited shipping and received yesterday. RTF package, so I charged and flew manual this AM. Next is to get it all squared with the updated firmware, etc and test the autonomous flight. Growing pains throughout the industry and 3DR is not immune. Patience is a HARD learned virtue.

• SAME HERE, I ordered a month ago (order#: R951607463) and have called over 4 times and have been hung up on at least twice. I have sent multiple emails and have not received any replies. The money has been accounted for all that time and still have not received any of my order. I just called and was hung up on again. My project hinges on these parts and now that my internship is half way over I have had no progress because I am still waiting on these parts. 

• 3D Robotics

Hi Kaleb, I'm sorry for the inconvenience,  I spoke to our distribution department today and you order will be shipped out tomorrow. 

• Hey I have had a similar issue but was able to get it sorted out.  I have had some weird situations and frustrating stuff happen with 3DR tech support but I've never had anyone hang up.  Email vu@3drobotics.com, he helped me out big time.  It does seem like 3DR is forgetting about the customers who helped make the company into what it is today...

• Would try to order thru some one else like Amazon or B and H photo. Not sure what parts you are needing.
This reply was deleted.