Anyone had problem ordering from 3DR store?

Hi everyone,

I need your help for my order from 3DR store.

I have ordered IRIS+ back in 19 May 2015.
It has passed for about a month now but it didn't even start to ship.

If I see the tracking information that they have given me, it just says "Label created".
When I called FedEx they said that they haven't received the package.
So I have created couple of tickets in 3DR site, and sent several emails complaining
about the delayed shipment, but they are not answering.

Anyone had similar experience?

If you did, how or to whom did you contact to solve the issue?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3D Robotics

Hi Gene,

I'm really sorry about that.  I'm not sure what happened to the entire email thread.  Regardless of that, I've cancelled your order and reversed the charges to your card.  You've been amazingly understanding, more so than I would have been.  Thank you.

• Hello Mr. Tran,

Can you please give me an update on my order? I used a $25 credit and was given a new order # ending in 7644 that doesn’t show up in my account. I do not have the full order # and was only provided with 7644. I ordered almost 1 week ago but have had no shipping confirmation. I was told the minumosd was in stock.

• 3D Robotics

Hi Javier,

There seems to be an issue with the payment for your order.  I see that that the $25 was applied.  We'll reach out to you tomorrow to get to the bottom of this.

• Hello,

I have experienced this problem as well.

I placed an order on june 10 and it has the status:

2015-06-10
    Complete
    Balance Due
    Ready
    $109.51
    The problem is that all the items ordered are in QTY2   I dont need these items twice... 
    I send a message to help@3drobotics.com, asking to cancell this order, and so far, I just received the standard reply:

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting 3D Robotics Help Desk. We are experiencing a high volume of tickets at this time. A customer representative will get back to you in within 1-3 business days.We apologize for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

The 3DR Support Team

• 3D Robotics

HI Patrick,

I've adjusted your order.  You now have a QTY of 1 for each item.   The IRIS cable pack is on back order how ever.  I've sent you more details in an email.

• OK  Thanks

Now I know where to go to get fast answer and good support :-)))

• 3DR,

I placed an order for a Pixhawk (#R186119762) back in the middle of May and the account status says, "Balance Due".  3DR has already charged my credit card...  I have sent an email to help@3dr.com with no response.  This is the only thing my project is waiting on, please can I get an update or some action on this issue?  I live in San Diego, CA I can drive to Tijuana and "help" them build my purchased autopilot if you guys are short handed.

thanks,

Joey

• 3D Robotics

Hi Joey,

Your order got stuck in our payment gateway when we moved systems.  I'm very sorry about that.  I'll have your order expedited asap.  You can email me directly at vu@3dr.com if you need any more help.

• Thank you Vu, I appreciate it!

• Vu can you please reply to my emails and confirm the cancellation of my order #R781419550

This reply was deleted.