Big differences between parameters dumped from TLOGS

I performed a level calibration earlier today based on some feedback I got from 3DR support. Anyway, I was going thru trying to compare the old accelerometer values with the new and I'm finding a huge difference with the parameters. I used mission planner to load up 2 tlogs that I got from the Solo controller from today and one log from yesterday or the day before. I used an online too do perform the comparison and I can't explain why I'm seeing such a massive difference. 

Solo app is still at the same version 1.1.1 and the only thing that has been updated in the past day or so was 3DR services. I attemped to update mission planner but that's about it. 

Here's the link to the results to the parameter differences. Can someone that knows a bit more about this chime in and tell my why I'm seeing what I'm seeing? I've heard that parameters change when software is updated but there hasn't been one since yesterday and today and I'm scared that something isn't right. I was also chasing down an error I saw while playing back a tlog that said something about Bad Gyro Health mid way thru a flight from yesterday. 

Are these parameters dynamic? Do they change by themselves depending on how the Solo is sitting on the floor?

https://www.diffchecker.com/4paftzp0

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Either the data is rubbish or something has conflicted with the com port. Which ever, I would set the FC to defaults and start again.

If you have another PC, it would isolate the issue to the computer or the FC.

• Maybe i need a factory reset.  I don't see how they can get corrupted like this. 

• Can you take another peek at my parameters. I actually sorted the lists and updated. The values on the right are the current values in the values on the left are old values. And just for the record how would I get a list of all the current parameters? Perhaps I'm not using the right process.

• Developer

I'm not sure of the source of the parameter lists but neither set looks good.  Some obvious examples include:

• Left side RC2_MIN and MAX are both zero.  You shouldn't be able to get past the pre-arm checks with those parameter values although maybe you can because ARMING_CHECK has also been set to zero.
    • Right side COMPASS_DEV_ID are invalid values that should never be possible.  Also all compasses have been disabled.

The accelerometer offsets, scaling and trim haven't changed though so this doesn't really fit with what you've described doing.

My guess is that these parameter lists are not what's actually on the vehicle - they've been corrupted somehow or modified as part of the extraction process.

This reply was deleted.