Artūrs's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Robert, Based on my calculations, (pixel pitch from specification is 17µm) the s…"

Artūrs replied Dec 6 to Custom Payload Zenmuse XT 13mm V2

2 Dec 6
Reply by Artūrs

"Hi Antonio, UgCS works by using DJI SDK. Most functions that are supported by DJI ar…"

Artūrs replied Oct 18 to DJI N3 + remote Shutter UGCS

13 Nov 8
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

"For the Phantom 2 V+ only camera by time option is possible to use with Photogrammet…"

Artūrs replied Oct 16 to Working with a Phantom 2 Vision Plus

6 Oct 17
Reply by Hayden Fischer

"So you were able to connect to the drone without issues, you see it on UgCS Desktop…"

Artūrs replied Oct 13 to Working with a Phantom 2 Vision Plus

6 Oct 17
Reply by Hayden Fischer

"Hi Hayden, So far you have done everything right, getting the correct UgCS and Andr…"

Artūrs replied Oct 11 to Working with a Phantom 2 Vision Plus

6 Oct 17
Reply by Hayden Fischer

"Great to know, Rowan! I guess my initial thought about the axis was wrong."

Artūrs replied Oct 9 to Joystick Z-Axis Control Not Working (Speedlink Phantom Hawk)

6 Oct 9
Reply by Artūrs

"Additionally, you could try the UgC 2.12 beta, as I have found out, that previous ve…"

Artūrs replied Oct 9 to Joystick Z-Axis Control Not Working (Speedlink Phantom Hawk)

6 Oct 9
Reply by Artūrs

"Rowan, It seems that if the axis is detected as Z-Rotation instead of Z-Axis, it wil…"

6 Oct 9
Reply by Artūrs

"Hi Rowan, It could happen that on some joysticks the Z-axis rotation is implemented…"

6 Oct 9
Reply by Artūrs

"Hi Dylan, Thanks for the tip, I am sure this will help other P4 users. Additionall…"

Artūrs replied Jul 11 to UgCS for DJI: Phantom 4 Pro Connection Issues

1 Jul 11
Reply by Artūrs

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service