Hi, since my last blog entry I made some more changes on my design.
- Video TX antenna is positioned at the end of the main body to improve signal strength during fast flights
- GPS hollow in the top part is replaced by a Buzzer hollow (I'll not use GPS in the future for FPV racers), the hole in the front of the main body can be left open for better air vent around video TX
- I added a mall 3mm diameter hole in the top part for transmitter RX antenna placement
- 0 degree of motor bank and 25 degrees of camera angle
- electronics are the same as before
Here are the uploaded STL files for printing and DXF for antenna plate milling.
I hope you'll like it.
PS.: as always, use my design on your own risk!!!
If you think my work useful and would like to support the prototype building, you can donate by paypal (email@example.com) or any of the components listed above are wellcome.