We are happy to present the EAGLE Y6 mapping drone, a turnkey solution for mapping based on the Y6 drone from 3DR with our own touch, aimed to professional users.
The Eagle Y6 multirotor mapping system is designed to create professional ultra-high resolution DEMs and orthomosaics with minimal effort and cero experience, and with high predictability.
Each unit is delivered flight tested and tuned to perfection, so the user can repeatedly create and run missions with the flip of a single switch, fully autonomously from takeoff to landing.
The standard sensor is one of the very best optics combinations for mapping: Sony Nex 5 camera with super wide angle rectilinear lens (does not distort images), but multiple sensors are available with hot swappable payload mounts and trigger modules . Trigger is automatically controlled, distance or waypoint based.
Some sensors that are available now are:
- NIR, IR
- Multiespectral (almost all Tetracam cameras are also supported)
- More sensors will be added soon...
No experience is necessary. We include a detailed User Manual, with step-by-step samples, videos and lots of pictures to get the user flying in no time, but Training also optionally available in Ontario, Canada, where the headquarters are located.
It is delivered ready to fly, even includes the laptop so not even software downloads are required. Just charge batteries and go fly.
As an average, it can cover up to 60 has (0,6 sq.km) per flight, at 120 m with a ground resolution of 4cm/pixel with the standard Sony Nex 5 camera included.
We are also Agisoft dealers and offer the Photoscan Pro, which is an ideal complement for the Eagle Y6.
Some of the features of the Photoscan pro are:
- Aerial and close-range triangulation
- Point cloud generation (sparse / dense)
- Polygonal model generation (plain / textured)
- Setting coordinate system
- Digital Elevation Model (DEM) generation
- True orthophoto generaton
- Georeferencing using flight log and / or GCPs
- Multispectral imagery processing
- 4D reconstruction for dynamic scenes
- Python scripting support
More information can be found at our website at www.appliedairborne.com
More details here: