Here a video of a full autonomous test flight of my Easyglider e-Glider piloted by the firmware ArduPlaneNG v2.x R4 and an AIOP (All In One Pro) full IMU board.This is a porting of the official ArduPlane v2 firmware with special addons and improvements for the AIOP board that I have added.
The flight was very stable in spite of the gusty wind conditions, the wind was blowing at 18 km/h gusting 35 km/h..
Below the setup used:
- IMU board: All In One Pro (AIOP) v1.0
- GPS: Mediatek MT3329
- AirSpeed sensor: MPXV7002DP
- firmware ArduPlaneNG V2.x R4 by JLN
- e-Glider: Multiplex EasyGlider
- brushless motor Himax 2815 3100 kV geared
- propeller Cam Gear Prop 11x8
- Lipo: 3S EVO25 2650 mAh
- Receiver: Turnigy 9X8C v2
- Transmitter: Turnigy 9x