- Features 2 Parallax Propeller MCUs that provide a total of 16 microprocessors running in parallel for the fastest data collection and
control of your Electronic Speed Controllers (ESCs).
- MCUs operate at 80Mhz for a total of over a GHz of processing power.
- Operates with Brushed or Brushless motors.
- Support for standard PWM Speed Controllers (I2C is not required).
- On-board voltage conversion switches automatically for 5.0V or 6.0V ESCs.
- UltraPWM technology means better stability. The PWM signal is compressed to achieve a faster update rate without using I2C ESCs.
- Scalable Control - Use any size motor or frame. HoverflyPro is capable of running very large motors.
- Not limited to tiny cameras. You pick the motors, battery and frame for the payload you want to carry.
- On-board voltage regulation. Input power range 6V-15V.
- Direct USB programming. No need to connect flight battery for
programming. Use the Windows update client and any mini-USB cable to
connect to the HoverflyPro. Programming clip no longer needed.
- Position holding gyros on all axes.
- FREE software upgrades. Windows update client notifies you of software updates. A simple USB connection provides quick and easy
- You choose the configuration. Quad, Hex, or Octo. In Quad configuration you can pick "+" or "X" orientation.
- Altitude hold via barometer / accelerometer
- Auto leveling
- Automatic Pitch,Roll compensation for video and still cameras.
- Built in control for pan/tilt when in altitude hold mode
- Simple to use. Comprehensive instructions to ensure your success.
- Use any receiver and transmitter. HoverflyPro automatically senses and uses any PWM input.
- Basic and Aerobatic mode. Basic uses accelerometer to keep the quad level when the sticks are centered. It limits the maximum bank
angle achievable. Aerobatic allows the user to rely on the gyros only
for stable, but more extreme performance.