Just in time to run on your new UDBv3, the UDB development team is excited to release version 2.5 of MatrixPilot! This version adds tons of new features, including inverted stabilization, camera targeting, more configurable waypoints, wind speed estimation, dead reckoning, and hardware-in-the-loop simulation. Big thanks go out to everyone who has written and submitted code, tested bleeding-edge versions, found bugs, and asked and answered great questions.
More info over at our wiki.
What's New in MatrixPilot 2.5
- IMU based "dead" reckoning.
- Support for waypoints at absolute positions, relative to startup, or relative to a fixed location.
- More configurable waypoints / flight patterns.
- Stabilize inverted flight.
- Stabilize vertical / hovering flight.
- Beginnings of automatic landing.
- Camera stabilization and targeting.
- Support for automatic detection of, and adjustment for average wind speed and direction.
- Support for using a magnetometer for yaw stabilization.
- Improve robustness of waypoint following when losing the transmitter signal.
- Hardware-In-the-Loop simulation using a UDB and X-Plane.