We know you love DIYDrones... so here is the Valentine's gift from the Dev Team! Yeah, we love you back. LOL =)
Anyway, in fact the title of this post could also be "ArduCAM OSD Project meets Michael Oborne"!!!
This tool makes setting up the awesome MinimOSD board super easy!
You can also buy from your local distributor, like JDrones.
Now you can:
- enable and disable panels;
- positioning panels by drag or numeric input;
- save and load layouts from file;
- save and load layouts from board's EEPROM;
- test video mode switching with adaptive layout;
- update firmware;
- update character set;
- customize background picture;
- set grid on/off;
- test the layout with telemetry logs from Mission Planner;
If you want to know more about each feature, check this wiki page.
To upgrade your MinimOSD board just went to our download area and grab the "OSD Config" and "MinimOSD 1.9 Pack".
An update pack contains two files: the Firmware (.hex) and the CharSet (.mcm).
Pay attention to the right update order. The tutorials are linked below:
I'm super happy with the progress of ArduCAM project.
Now with Michael aboard... the sky is the limit just the start!
Enjoy your new toy! ;) There is much more coming out.
Note: The battery remaining icon was temporarily disabled due it's a work in progress on APM code.